Thursday, October 1, 2009

hectic weeks

tues: assignments
wed: assignments
thurs: assignments (today)
Fri: assignments
Sat: assignments + dinner with juan ma
Sun: assignments
Mon: assignments
Tues: assignments
wed: assignments
Thurs: assignments
Fri: date of submission ^^

So, i think nth i can blog for these 2 weeks unless i done my things. So stressful and out of idea.
But, there sure must have outcome in the end. So, worry wad, mine. Just Go ahead!! I need more wisdoms from U, God. Pour down on me~ Amen.

0 comments:

tues: assignments
wed: assignments
thurs: assignments (today)
Fri: assignments
Sat: assignments + dinner with juan ma
Sun: assignments
Mon: assignments
Tues: assignments
wed: assignments
Thurs: assignments
Fri: date of submission ^^

So, i think nth i can blog for these 2 weeks unless i done my things. So stressful and out of idea.
But, there sure must have outcome in the end. So, worry wad, mine. Just Go ahead!! I need more wisdoms from U, God. Pour down on me~ Amen.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates